Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello...is this thing on?

So yeah... I need a place to vent. There's lots going on and I seriously need a place to drain the brain fluid. Unfiltered, unedited. I'm hoping by some miracle of destiny my website and original music will be all finished and ready by september. I figure I'd better document my descent into utter insanity thru the process...it may help assist the autopsy reports later. Hmmm...that was a bit morbid. I digress - I just want some place to chat with the people who may give a darn about my ramblings in the meantime and in-between time. Plus, I get bored a lot and I need another reason to NOT get to work. Also, I've received so many nice letters from folks, that I just want to open up a nice casual line of communication with everyone. So that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment