Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unraveling

I hate today. I had a plan to whip out all the fancy yarn I broke bank on yesterday and start putting together my piece for my website photos.



I was feeling all creative and excited. I forgot that I needed to wind the yarn hanks into balls so I did that. It's common for the yarn to get a little tangled, but it's not a big deal.



Then I got to my final hank of yarn. The most expensive of the batch. Of course, it totally tangled up...like completely KNOTTED. I spent 3 hours crying and trying to undo it, but to no avail. It just got worse and worse. And the part that I'd managed to unravel looked all fuzzy and ruined anyway from all the tugging and picking.



I'm CRUSHED. I have no choice but to cut it and make smaller balls, which isn't the worse thing in the world. But STILL...Im totally depressed about it. I can't even look at it right now, I'm so disappointed. So instead, I'm gonna drink some wine and watch "Queen of Housewives." Oh Ji Ho will make it all better!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl that sucks about the yarn. i woulda been crushed too. did u buy it back in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete